Cricket is always known as Gentleman’s game. It’s a game of disciplined, cool calm players who can hold their temperament in the field. These players have the beautiful ability to take right decision on right time. The greatest players cannot be measured not only by runs, by their attitude, calmness, body language. Today we will discuss about those players who are known as cool sportsman.
5. AB De Villiers (South Africa): A batsman of spectacular self-confidence and enterprise, as well as the skills and the temperament required to back up his creative purpose. A wicketkeeper who is perfectly at ease put on pads and gloves. AB De Villiers adjusts to the requirements of cricket’s diverse formats as effortlessly as someone of his enough abilities should do. When he is on the pitch, he showed his ultimate cool, calm nature with a devastating batting style.
4. Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka): He has been far less persistent in the ODI arena, often throwing his wicket away when well set, but his leadership conditions have made him a desired signing in the Indian Premier League. He is none other than Kumar Sangakkara. His calmness brought him many award like the top prize at 2012’s ICC awards, in addition to the award for Test Cricketer of the Year and the People’s Choice award for the second year running.
3. Mahela Jayawardane(Sri Lanka): consecrated with outstanding hand-eye coordination and a fine skill, Jayawardene scores his runs all around the wicket. Jayawardene is easily one of the most elegant batsmen of his generation. He is famous for his coolness. Mr. Cool chased many big targets with his cool attitude and won. In the second half of his career, Jayawardene grew into a shrewd captain who read the game well and was not scared to take chance. His standing at number 3 in the cool list.
2. Chris Gayle (West Indies): A thrusting Jamaican left-hander batsman, Chris Gayle earned himself a black mark on his first senior tour to England in 2000. Everyone loves to watch his giant hits but if you watch carefully, you will see that he does not show any expression on his face.When he has turned up for West Indies, his combative loom has become an attacking weapon in its own right. His cool attitude with brutal batting style grabbed many matches. He is at number 2 in this list.
1. Sachin Tendulkar (India): Once again the cricket God is leading in this list for his cool attitude. Little master has always shown his cool temperament. You cannot find him quarreling or sledging a cricketer in the field. When players sledge him, he give them awesome reply by his bat. The aura may have fadeed, if only moderately, as the years on the international circuit took their charge on the body, but Tendulkar remains, by a distance, the most worshipped cricketer in the world. Blessed with the impatient of cricket minds, and armed with a loathing for losing, Sachin set about doing what it took to become one of the best batsmen in the world.