In sports young talent is always look out for. May it be football or Cricket everybody looks out for youth in their squad. Players like Messi and Ronaldo are the players which were the recent youths and now they are one of the best players in the world. But everytime we look out for future and players who have the potential to change the feel of the game by their performance. So here is the top 5 youth in cricket and football.
5. Munir El Haddadi – A Spanish footballer who use to play for Barcelona B team as forward. He made his debut for Barcelona and scored in his opening game. He is an impressive youth player with great amount of skills and being of only 18 years of age. Munir scored 32 goals in 29 matches playing for CF Rayo Majadahonda’s Cadete A team, on loan from Atlético Madrid, after impressing in a trial in 2010. As a result he attracted interest from a number of sides such as Real Madrid and Manchester City, but signed for FC Barcelona’s youth academy the following summer. He impressed in Barcelona B team. He is considered as next Messi.
4. Jonathan Tattersall – Jonathan Andrew Tattersallborn on 15th December 1994, is an English cricketer who plays for Yorkshire. He is a right-handed batsman who bowls leg breaks. He made his debut for the county in the 2013 Yorkshire Bank 40 against Glamorgan. He is a great youth player for England with huge potential.
3. Sarfaraz Khan– He is the precocious 15-year old batsman from Mumbai, made a name for himself by smashing 101 from only 66 deliveries for India Under-19s against South Africa in the ongoing quadrangular tournament at Visakhapatnam. So he is a great Indian youth to look out for.
2. Unmukt Chand– Unmukt Chand shot to prominence when he captained India Under-19 to victory in the 2012 World Cup, upsetting the hosts Australia with a calm, unbeaten 111 in a tense chase. His temperament and self-belief stood out throughout the tournament, helping India through in unfamiliar conditions – it was his third consecutive century in a final for India. He is also one of the best young talent.
1. Ross Barkley– He was born on 5th December 1993 is an English footballer who plays as a midfielder for Everton and the England national team. He has also played on loan for Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United. The 20-year old midfielder has been impressive for Everton this season. Barkley has scored 7 goals in 34 matches for the Merseyside team. His contributions have been instrumental for Everton as he has put forward many man of the match performances. He has the potential to become a great footballer in future.