In India there is many religion but all this religion united when the topic is ‘Cricket’. In India ‘Cricket’ is another religion which bind us together. For cricket lovers cricket players are GOD. They worship them. Some decades ago women are not interested in cricket. From when the handsome cricketers joined the team they started watching them play, not only for cricket, for them too. Today we will discuss about those ‘Prince Charming’ cricketers who are hot cake in girls.
1. Virat Kohli: The under 19 world cup winner Virat Kohli is heart-throb of girls since then. He has had a successful venture with the Indian cricket team so far and has also kept his female fan following alive with his acting and dancing skills in advertisements. He is definitely a much more desirable man than some of his other teammates. But girls heart-broken recently when Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli relationship came to the public. Even England’s Women Cricketer Danielle Wyatt proposed Virat Kohli via twitter to marry her after she watched a sensational innings in Semis of ICC World T20 by Kohli.
2. Yuvraj Singh: The six 6’s record holders Yuvraj Singh is listed in most desirable men list when he joined Indian team. The main fact that he’s the most eligible bachelor in the team can be affirmed from the fact that he has dated a bevy of beauties like Kim Sharma, Deepika Padukone and Aanchal Kumar.
3. Rohit Sharma: He is another Indian cricketer who is enlisted in most desirables list. When he give his dimple smile the girls feel like ‘Awwwwwww’. He is considered to be a significant player as seen by the bidding amount paid to him. He does qualify as an eligible bachelor due to his accomplishments within the team and the nation.
4. Ravindra Jadeja: Jadeja made his first Under-19 appearance for India in 2005 at the age of 16. He was picked in the Indian squad for the 2006 U/19 Cricket World Cup in Sri Lanka. India finished runners-up with Jadeja impressing in the final against Pakistan with a haul of 3 wickets, since then his female fan follower started. Once he dated England women team’s Sarah Taylor. We are all aware with their tweets.
5. Suresh Raina: Since Suresh arrived on the cricketing scene, Suresh Raina has been quite unrelentingly smashing bowlers to all corners of the park. The higher his sixes soar in the sky, the greater is the number of girls falling for his on-field and off-field charms. His charming attitude enlisted into this list.