There is a Connection between Cricket and Bollywood from very old days. We are all aware of the relation between Sharmila Thakur and Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi. Bollywood’s leading ladies have always had a thing for handsome cricketers sweating it on the pitch where few couples in the past have proved that Bollywood and cricket alliances can be successful. Today we are going to discuss about those bollywood actresses who dated cricketers.
1. Anushka Sharma: the hot and happening B-town gal Anushka Sharma dating Virat for more than couple of months. It seems they first met on the sets of a shampoo ad, about a year back and word is that they bonded instantly. They’ve been inseparable ever since and though they’ve yet to declare that they’re in a relationship, the chemistry between them is palpable and evident for all to see. They were seen in Spain where they were spending quality time with each other.
2. Geeta Bashra: Geeta is an Indian actress who has appeared in Bollywood films. This gorgeous lady dated the Indian Spinner Harbhajan Singh many times. Geeta, who used to be seen in Bollywood movies but got written about more for her alliance with Bhajji than for all her films clubbed together. But the main fact is Geeta denies her relationship with cricketer Harbhajan Singh, stating that they are merely ‘good friends’.
3. Deepika Padukone: Deepika has been seen in cricket ground many times. This statement arise one question. Is she really a cricket fan? Yuvraj Singh, after his break up with Kim Sharma was linked to Deepika. Though we don’t know what emerged between them. But after this Deepika announced that she was in a relationship with actor Ranbir Kapoor. Sadly Deepika and Ranbir’s relationship too didn’t last for very long and the actress went on to date business tycoon Vijay Mallya’s son Siddharth for a short while.
4. Kim Sharma: Kim is a Bollywood actress and model. Her face his known to everyone as appeared in many popular product’s advertisements. Kim and Yuvraj dated for about four-five years before parting ways due to personal differences. After some time when Yuvi was fighting with his cancer, Kim got hitched to a wealthy businessman from Kenya. They claim to be in touch, but a romantic alliance is definitely a thing of the past between these two.
5. Riya Sen: Riya Sen, one of the hottest actresses of Bollywood was also linked with cricket. She was having a ‘close friendship’ with Sreesanth. She never talked about their relationship rather it could be said friendship. Not that anyone was convinced, but they hid behind the ‘good friends’ adage throughout their alleged courtship period, which began when they met on the sets of a jewellery shoot, a few years back.
6. Akshara Gowda: Akshara is an Indian film actress who has appeared in Hindi and Tamil films. She also is a model and has appeared for several advertisements under leading brands. Yuvi was quite the Casanova before he was diagnosed with Cancer. This gorgeous lady is once linked with Yuvraj Singh his relation with Kim.
7. Isha Sharvani: is an Indian Contemporary dancer and actress. She is known for her stylistic Indian contemporary and aerial dance performances. She has also starred in some Bollywood and other Indian films. One of the steadiest romances in the world of cricket and Bollywood, Isha and Zaheer had their share of ups and downs during their 8 year long relationship with each other. But the shocker when the duo said that they are not getting married, but separating instead.
8. Surveen Chawla: We are all aware of this name, those who were not aware, after the release of ‘Hate Story 2’, everyone knows her name. This beautiful figure is connected with Indian bowler Sreesanth, before Sreesanth’s fondness for Riya Sen came to the light.
9. Sarah Jane Dias: Sarah is an Indian actress, host, VJ and former beauty queen. She was the winner of Femina Miss India 2007. Virat was in a steady relationship with former Miss India World and pretty actress Sarah Jane Dias before his relationship with Anushka Sharma.
10. Amisha patel: is an Indian actress who appears in mainly Bollywood movies and also in Telugu films. She was also linked with cricket. Amisha was the special guest of Yuvraj at the world cup final match between India and Sri Lanka. Amisha cheered for him all the way while he was bowling. With that one stroke, the all-rounder must’ve broken several hearts. That said, given the long line of B-Town beauties on Yuvi’s arm, is Amisha the latest maiden to be bowled over? It sure seems to be.