Some good news for Force India fans with them confirming that current German driver Nico Hulkenberg will continue with the team for the 2015 season.

Hulkenberg who returned to the Force India team after spending last season with Sauber got his first race seat in F1 with the Williams team in 2011 before joining Force India in 2011.

Hulkenberg said “It’s good to confirm my plans for next season. This is a team I know extremely well and we’ve enjoyed a great year together with some special results. The team has big ambitions and I believe we can have a competitive package once again next year.”

The German is still hopeful of a great 2015 season after having his best season in Formula 1 with four fifth place finishes this season and points finishes in 13 races this season.

“We have a strong partner in Mercedes and everyone in the team is motivated and hungry for more success. I have a good feeling for 2015 and there is a lot to be excited about as we try to build on the results we have achieved this year.” 

There has been no confirmation on the future of Sergio Perez by Force India for the upcoming season.