The Silverstone circuit saw one of the most shocking crashes in recent Formula 1 history and left millions worldwide speechless. Travelling at around 150mph, Raikkonen hit the barriers at the bridge across the Straight before spearing across the track and into the barriers on the other side. Marshals helped the Finn out of his wrecked Ferrari but he looked to be in some pain.

The incident also took out Felipe Massa who was passing a Caterham and didn’t see the accident until it was too late. He quickly tried to move out of the way but couldn’t avoid hitting the Ferrari and although he managed to get his Williams back to the pits, the damage was not repairable and he was forced to end his race in his 200th race. 

Kamui Kobayashi also clipped the front of the Ferrari before swerving on to the grass. It was utter chaos everywhere and the race was red flagged after it was discovered that Raikkkonen’s impact had punched a hole in the armco barrier which needed to be rebuilt.

Here’s the whole video of Kimi Raikkonen, Fillipe Massa and their dreadful crash.   

Previous articleTop Five Most Trolled Cricketers
Next articleFive cricketers turned politicians
Simple fun-loving guy; Sarcastic, Funny to some; not to others. I deliver on what I commit. Smart worker. I do what I like and I am very good at it. Like to keep it classy!