Chelsea are inviting offers for Pedro. New boss Antonio Conte is willing to see the Spaniard sold before the summer market shuts.

Spanish publication Sport claims a return to Spain is likely for the former Barcelona attacker. Pedro has already been offered to Atletico Madrid and Valencia in recent days as Conte accelerates his clearout plans.

Both LaLiga clubs are keen, but Pedro’s wages are proving a stumbling block.

Valencia are reportedly preparing a £17million bid for the Chelsea midfielder. The Spain international struggled through his first season with the Blues and the La Liga club think he could be available at the right price.

The former Barcelona star, who won three Champions League titles during his time at the Nou Camp, signed for the Blues last summer in a £19million transfer.

But the 29-year-old Spaniard went through a difficult debut season at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea unexpectedly slumped towards the relegation zone – although he eventually finished up with a decent eight goals across all competitions.

Still, Pedro’s future in west London remains uncertain following the appointment of Antonio Conte, who didn’t even utilize the winger even as a substitute in a pre-season friendly against AC Milan.

Last week reports claimed Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is ready to scrap as many as five star players’ contract before the transfer window shuts down on 31st August, Pedro was reportedly among those 5 players.

The Italian is busy at work preparing his squad for the upcoming Premier League   campaign following last season’s shock 10th place finish.

Reserve goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is believed to be considering a move having failed to dislodge No.1 Thibaut Courtois last season.

Meanwhile, Brazilian star Oscar is subject of interest from Italian giants Inter Milan.

Outcast striker Loic Remy might be used as a makeweight in a potential deal for Everton attacker Romelu Lukaku while Juan Cuadrado has been heavily linked with a return to Italy following his loan spell with Juventus last year.

The most surprising of the potential movers is Pedro as he was expected to figure in Conte’s plans this season.

  • SHARE

    Related Posts

    Deepak Hooda, Pro Kabbadi League, Puneri Paltan, All-rounder, Telugu Titans,

    Pro Kabbadi League: Interview with Puneri Paltan Skipper and All-rounder Deepak Hooda

    From the hard-working part-time teacher to the Kabbadi professional – the sensational athlete in the form of Deepak Hooda has shown a remarkable improvement...

    England staring at defeat after Day 4 of 3rd Ashes Test

    Perth, Dec 17: England were struggling at 132/4 in their second innings at the end of a rain-interrupted fourth day in the third Ashes Test...
    india vs srilanka

    Third ODI: India restrict Sri Lanka to low score

    Visakhapatnam , Dec 17: India rode on a strong bowling performance to restrict Sri Lanka to 215 runs in the third and final One-Day International...

    Brazilian Vinicius to join Real Madrid after 2018

    Rio de Janeiro, Dec 17: Rising football star Vinícius Júnior who plies his trade for Brazilian club Flamengo on Sunday said he intends to join...

    Would like Barcelona to give us guard of honour: Ronaldo

    Abu Dhabi, Dec 17: Football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo said he would like arch-rivals Barcelona to give Real Madrid a guard of honour when they clash...