Transfer Talks :-
- Jay Rodriguez‘s recovery will be monitored by Arsenal as the Gunners have joined the host of clubs in the race to sign the Southampton striker before the England international suffered the knee injury that shattered his World Cup 2014 dream.
- Rubin Kazan’s Sardar Azmoun has revealed to the press Arsenal and AC Milan have started talks with his club to sign him in the summer.
- Gunners’ Spanish playmaker Santi Cazorla claims Arsenal are considering a summer transfer for Real Madrid captain and goalkeeper Iker Casillas, after the Spanish national team captain has seen very few opportunities to play since his injury lay-offs.
- David Moyes’ Manchester United are reportedly plotting a £6 million summer-swoop for Dutch-outfit PSV Eindhoven’s defender Santiago Arias.
- Loaned-out Liverpool’s Spanish goalkeeper Pepe Reina has made it clear that he wants to make his Napoli switch permanent.
- Chelsea are under-pressure to hold on to their stars as the London side fear that their Belgian wing-wizard Eden Hazard may be out for 2-3 weeks after picking up a calf injury in the Champions League tie against PSG.
English Premier League (EPL) News :-
- Gunners’ playmaker Santi Cazorla admits that his team lacks belief and the winning mentality required to challenge for top prizes.
- The Spaniard, Cazorla also hinted at a move if they don’t end their nine-year trophy drought soon.
- Arsenal are left searching for answers following Santi Cazorla’s comments on his side’s mentality.
- Arsenal legend and former England keeper David Seaman claims that as of now winning the FA Cup has more importance than qualifying for the Champions League for next season.
- Liverpool fans who want a ticket for Sunday’s Premier League title-race six-pointer against Manchester City at Anfield are reportedly being charged almost £5,000 for a couple of tickets by online ticket vendors.
- Former Magpies chairman Freddy Shepherd has hinted out about a return to St James’ Park if current club owner Mike Ashley decides to sell up.
- Magpies injured stars Loic Remy and Tim Krul are expected to return to the squad following their respective injuries for Saturday’s clash away to Stoke City.
- Hull owner Assem Allam has vowed that he will continue his fight, after the FA rejected his bid to change the clubs’ name.
- Loaned-out Belgian shot-stopper Thibaut Courtois will not be eligible for Atletico Madrid against his parent club Chelsea if the two teams meet in the semi-finals of the Champions League.