Premier League is the most watched league in the world and the revenue from the clubs is much more than other leagues. This invited many business tycoons to invest in the League.
Nowadays, we see superstars like Shaqiri, Afellay, Cabaye, Bojan, Rondon and many to sign for Premier League’s midtable clubs.
These things happen for the rich owners of Premier League clubs who are ready to invest huge amount of money fortheir projects.
So, who is the richest owner in Premier League?
Let’s find out Premier League’s owners and just how much they’re worth:
20. Norwich City- Delia smith/ Michael Wynn Jones – £23 million
19. Swansea City- The Morgan family- £32 million
18. Everton- Bill Kenwright- £33 million
17. Crystal Palace- Steve Parish- £45 million
16. West Bromwich Albion- Jeremy Peace- £50 million
15. A.F.C. Bournemouth- Maxim Demin- £100 million
14. Watford F.C.- Giampaolo Pozzo- £120 million
13. Aston Villa- Randy Lerner- £640 million
12. West Ham United- David Sullivan- £850 million
11. Stoke City- The Coates family- £925 million
10. Liverpool- John Henry- £1 billion
9. Leicester City- Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha- £1.4 billion
8. Southampton- Katharina Liebherr- £1.9 billion
7. Sunderland- Ellis Short- £2.4 billion
6. Manchester United- The Glazer family- £3 billion
5. Newcastle United- Mike Ashley- £3.5 billion
4. Arsenal- Stan Kroenke- £4 billion
3. Tottenham Hotspur- Joe Lewis- £4.9 billion
2. Chelsea- Roman Abramovich- £5.3 billion
1. Manchester City- Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan- £20 billion
As expected, Manchester City owner tops the list with Chelsea owner a lot behind him in terms of money.
Liverpool owner is much behind in the list with owners of teams like Southampton, Leicester City and Sunderland ahead of him.