Czech tennis player Karolina Pliskova, with 6.855 points, continued to lead the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) singles rankings released on Monday.
Spain’s Garbiñe Muguruza climbed to the fourth spot with 4,990 points, and Ukraine’s Elina Svitolina jumped to the fifth with 4.935 points. Series victory in Sri Lanka in 2015 Helped India Scale To Numero Uno Status: Virat Kohli
Additionally, second-placed Romanian player Simona Halep was followed by German Angelique Kerber, after she lost her top ranking position.
The current WTA rankings and points are as follows:
1. Karolina Pliskova (Czech) 6,855 points
2. Simona Halep (Romania) 6,670
3. Angelique Kerber (Germany) 5,975
4. Garbiñe Muguruza (Spain) 4,990 Delighted Mahendra Singh Dhoni Reveals Chennai Super Kings Is Duty-Bound To Powerful IPL Fan Base
5. Elina Svitolina (Ukraine) 4,935
6. Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark) 4,780
7. Johanna Konta (UK) 4,750
8. Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) 4,500
9. Venus Williams (USA) 4,157
10. Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland) 3,985. I Like To Perform When There Are Challenges Ravindra Jadeja