Another molestation against a WWE superstar was followed this week at the live event that was held in Bossier City and this time, it was none but just a kid who put his hands on the former Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens.
As per the viewers, the kid struck the prizefighter in his arm in the live event that was held on Saturday Night. It seemed, that the kid got carried away by Owens’ heel actions and showed his frustrations by putting his hands on Owens, thereby.
Owens is not the man to get carried away though as the reply in his trademark fashion. On his Twitter handle, he wrote “To the kid who hit me in the arm tonight: I could beat up your dad in a second. To the dad: Raise your kid better. And I could beat you up.”
Sending a warning to the kid’s dad is the least what a man could expect but Owens just did that.
To the kid who hit me in the arm tonight: I could beat up your dad in a second. To the dad: Raise your kid better. And I could beat you up.
— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) January 10, 2016
At the live event, Kevin Owens had faced Dean Ambrose in a street fight for the Intercontinental title. The live event also saw some pretty big matches which are as follows (courtesy SportsKeeda):
It was announced that John Cena was injured so he won’t make it and WWE therefore, offered refunds
– United States Champion Alberto Del Rio came out to cut a promo on Cena. Chris Jericho interrupted and what followed was a great match between the two. Y2J won with a codebreaker.
– Titus O’Neil def. Stardust
– El Torito and Kalisto def. Los Matadores
– R-Truth def. Heath Slater
– Brie Bella def. Tamina Snuka with Summer Rae as special referee
– Dean Ambrose def. KO to retain the IC title in a street fight match.