We have heard the popular catch phrase occasionally used in WWE ‘Best for Business.’ Yes, it is right, WWE is actually a business. In this article, we will take a look at the five richest women in the history of this ‘business.’
Top 5 Richest WWE Divas
Note* We did not list Stephanie McMahon since she is a McMahon
5. Sable (Estimated Net Property – $1.5m) Richest WWE Divas –
Sable was the first WWE diva who defined the word ‘sexy’ in professional wrestling. Another former WWE diva and ex professional wrestling valet Sunny has been easily mistaken with Sable on the mentioned phrase by a lot of people. But Sable came to WWE a lot earlier in the year of 1996 as the valet of Marc Mero. Later, she worked as the valet of the Game Triple H. On 2006, she married the current WWE World Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar. Keeping eye on her past involvements in wrestling, she definitely is an obvious name to be listed on this list.
4. Natalya (Estimated Net Property – $2.2m) Richest WWE Divas – Former WWE Divas champion Natalya is a Canadian professional wrestler and the only diva in this list who is still a member of the WWE roster. Natalya aka Natalya Neidhart belongs from a very rich professional wrestling family. Her father Jim ‘the Anvil’ Neidhart is a former two times WWE Tag Team champion and her grandfather was none other than the Best there is, the Best there was and the Best there will be Bret ‘The Hit Man’ Hart. Except her family background, she herself earned a lot in wrestling.
3. Lita (Estimated Net Property – $2.5m) Richest WWE Divas – Lita aka Amy Dumas is among one of the most famous wrestlers in the history of professional wrestling, I say, nobody could ever touch the fame that Lita achieved in her career. She was the face of WWE in her period in the business. She could have earned a lot more if she kept her WWE career going on but she decided to quit wrestling in 2006. She occasionally appears on the Independent Circuit and she is also an active member of the band formed by Luchagors which was formed by Dumas herself.
2. Trish Stratus (Estimated Net Property – $5m) Richest WWE Divas – Trish Stratus has been the most marketed Diva in the history of WWE. She is a former seven times WWE Women’s champion, and occasionally been compared with the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels as the Shawn Michaels of Divas. She achieved a lot in her WWE career, no wonder she is on this list.
1. Torrie Wilson (Estimated Net Property – $18 m) Richest WWE Divas – Torrie Wilson was such a diva who did not have a lot of achievements in WWE, but was really famous. She was a Playboy model, and she also appeared on the television reality show ‘I am a Celebrity, Get me outta Here!’ In spite of the fact she never won any championships she is considered as the richest female professional wrestler ever.
You may also Like: Hottest WWE Divas