- Yuvraj Singh is a son of Yograj Singh who has represented India during his generation and Shabnam Singh.
- Yuvraj Singh as a child had interest in skating.
- When he was taken to Navjot Singh Siddhu’s academy, he was ruled out saying that he doesn’t hold the commitment to become a cricketer.
- Yuvraj Singh played for India in the under19 world cup victory back in 2000. He scored a sum of 203 runs in the tournament with an average of 33.
- Yuvraj Singh is inspired by Lance Armstrong despite of the doping scandals.
- Yuvraj Singh has the record of scoring a T20 fifty of the least number of balls (12) vs. England.
- He has the record of scoring sixes of each balls bowled in an over. He whacked Stuart Broad out of the park in the Inaugural edition of Twenty 20 World cup at South Africa
- Yuvraj Singh was awarded as the player of the tournament in the ICC 2011 World cup which Indian won in home soil defeating Sri Lanka in the finals.
- After the conclusion of the world cup, he found himself affected by Seminoma, a rare type of germ cell cancer.
- He underwent therapy in Indianapolis and spent his free time playing video games and going for a walk.
- Anil Kumble and Sachin Tendulkar met yuvraj singh in person when he was undergoing treatment.
- Yuvraj Singh marked his comeback to International cricket and released his autobiography ‘The Test of My life- From cricket to cancer and back’.
- YUVISTRONG is a cancer foundation founded by Yuvraj Singh to help people identify the disease in early stage and cure it.
- Yuvraj Singh has captained two IPL Franchises in his career- Kings XI Punjab and Pune Warriors India.
Facts about Yuvraj
Chelsea drop points against Burnley
London, April 23:Chelsea, who started their match against Burnley with a chance to climb to third place in the Premier…
IPL 2019: Prithvi Shaw Calls Rishabh Pant as ‘Biggest Finisher’ in the T20 Cricket
An exciting opener Prithvi Shaw, who has given yet another start to Delhi Capitals (DC), has impressed one and all…