The 2015 World Cup is just hours away from getting kicked off and here are some of the predictions for the tournament.
1. South Africa choking in the knockouts once again and won’t make it to finals.
2. A minnow (Zimbabwe, Ireland or Afghanistan) to qualify for the knockouts and might reach the Semi-Finals too.
3. At the end of this World Cup, India will still remain as the only team to have won the World Cup at home.
4. Mitchell Starc to be named as the Player of the tournament and will end up as the leading wicket-taker of the World Cup.
5. India’s highest total of 413 will be breached.
6. Jason Holder to sacrifice himself for the sake of team’s composition.
7. An Indian batsman to lead the batting charts.
8. Aussie skipper Michael Clarke to get injured again in the middle of the World Cup.
9. Rohit Sharma to hold the highest individual score of this World Cup.
10. Steve Smith scoring less than 250 runs in the World Cup.
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||8||6||31|
|Dabang Delhi K.C.||7||5||29|
Shoaib Akhtar Praises Both Virat Kohli And Steve Smith
As Steve Smith is near to top the list of Test batting rankings, he is just nine points far from…
WWE News: Sasha Banks Delivered Another Attack To Natalya On WWE Raw
The heel antics of Sasha Banks is growing as seen on WWE Raw as she looks forward to delivering a…