The 2015 World Cup is just hours away from getting kicked off and here are some of the predictions for the tournament.
1. South Africa choking in the knockouts once again and won’t make it to finals.
2. A minnow (Zimbabwe, Ireland or Afghanistan) to qualify for the knockouts and might reach the Semi-Finals too.
3. At the end of this World Cup, India will still remain as the only team to have won the World Cup at home.
4. Mitchell Starc to be named as the Player of the tournament and will end up as the leading wicket-taker of the World Cup.
5. India’s highest total of 413 will be breached.
6. Jason Holder to sacrifice himself for the sake of team’s composition.
7. An Indian batsman to lead the batting charts.
8. Aussie skipper Michael Clarke to get injured again in the middle of the World Cup.
9. Rohit Sharma to hold the highest individual score of this World Cup.
10. Steve Smith scoring less than 250 runs in the World Cup.
Andre Russell, Oshane Thomas Return To West Indies T20I Squad
The gun all-rounder Andre Russell and fast bowler Oshane Thomas have made their way back into the West Indies T20I squad for the series against Sri Lanka. The Windies will play two T20I against Sri Lanka on March 4 and March 6 after the conclusion…
Jasprit Bumrah Has Been a World-Class Bowler: Tim Southee
At Basin Reserve, it was another day that didn’t go in India’s favour. New Zealand had the upper hand in the game as they folded India for 165 runs on the second day. Besides, the hosts also got the lead of 51 runs. India’s bowling…