India vs Australia 2019, 3rd ODI – Stats Preview
On Friday (8 March), India and Australia will meet in the third ODI of the series at JSCA International Stadium Complex (Ranchi). The host side India is leading this five-match ODI series by 2-0 with three to go.
India won both the first two games of the series. On 2 March, India comfortably won by six wickets (with ten balls remaining) in the first ODI at Hyderabad. Later, on 5 March, India won the thrilling second ODI at Nagpur by just eight runs.
Before the third ODI, here we look at some essential stats preview.
Venue stats (JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi)
1. Ground’s history in first and second batting
|Stats||Total||First Batting||Second Batting|
|Innings average (Average run-rate)||240.29 (5.29)*||249 (5.17)||228.67 (5.46)*|
[Special Note: Wins – One ODI had no result; Innings Average (Average run-rate) – one incomplete innings has been excluded both from the Total and Second batting]
2. Teams’ records at this venue
3. India vs Australia at this venue
|Total ODIs||India Won||Australia Won||Tied/No Result|
1. Last 10 ODIs records
2. India vs Australia ODI records in India
|Stats||Total ODIs||India Won||Australia Won||Tied/No Result|
|In last 10 ODIs||10||8||1||0/1|
Indian cricketers’ stats
2. MS Dhoni (16,967 runs) is 23 runs away to complete his 17,000 international runs. He will be the 24th overall cricketer and the sixth Indian cricketer to achieve this feat.
4. Virat Kohli (3,973 runs) is 27 runs away to complete his 4,000 runs as ODI captain. He will be the fourth Indian captain and 12th overall captain to score 4,000 or more ODI runs.
5. If he plays in this ODI, it will be Ravindra Jadeja’s 150th ODI for the nation. He will be 20th Indian cricketer to play 150 or more ODIs for the national team.
6. The left-arm chinaman Kuldeep Yadav (96 wickets) needs four more wickets to complete his 100 List A wickets.
Australian cricketers’ stats
1. Glenn Maxwell (47 wickets) needs to pick up three more wickets to complete his 50 ODI wickets. He will be 10th Australian spinner to take 50 or more ODI wickets. Moreover, he will also become the ninth Australian cricketer to score 2,000+ ODI runs (2,371 runs) and also to pick up 50 or more ODI wickets.
2. Adam Zampa (46 wickets) needs to take four more wickets to complete his 50 ODI wickets. Moreover, he (99 wickets) needs to pick up one more wicket to complete his 100 List A career wickets.
3. Marcus Stoinis (48 wickets) is two wickets away to complete his 50 List A wickets.
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||7||6||30|
|Dabang Delhi K.C.||7||5||29|
Match No. 45 – Tamil Thalaivas vs Bengaluru Bulls at Jawaharlal Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai.
The Chennai leg of the Pro Kabaddi League season 7 began on a disappointing note for the home fans as…
Arjuna Award 2019: Ravindra Jadeja, Poonam Yadav Are In The 19 Players Nomination List
Indian cricketers Ravindra Jadeja and Poonam Yadav have been nominated for the Arjuna Award 2019. These two cricketers are among…