IPL Spot-Fixing: Supreme Court observes that CSK must be disqualified
The Supreme Court today has asked India Cements to show exact share holding pattern of the Company.They have also questioned conflict of interest between Srinivasan and CSK.
It is felt that if Indian Cements failed to show the exact share holding pattern of the company to Supreme Court then for sure that CSK will be disqualified without any further adieu.
Supreme Court’s observations on IPL scam today:
1. Have to disqualify CSK with facts available.
2. Srinivasan as BCCI president and owner of CSK is conflict of interest
3. Let BCCI elections he held. Those named in report must step aside and the new board should take action against those involved.
4. For now, SC focusing on only 4 non-players named in Mudgal report.
5. No further inquiry into the case, BCCI must act on findings of Mudgal report.
More to follow…
Image Courtesy: livemint
|Dabang Delhi K.C.||22||15||85|
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||22||9||58|
India Vs South Africa 2019/20: Third Test (Day One) – Rohit Sharma And Ajinkya Rahane Save India; Hosts Now Looking For Another Big Total
The hosts India had a weak start on the day one of the third-cum-final Test of the series against the…
WWE News: New Number One Contender crowned On SmackDown For Bayley
A packed edition of SmackDown was in store, last night where we saw Roman Reigns in action on two occasions….