IPL Spot-Fixing: Supreme Court observes that CSK must be disqualified
The Supreme Court today has asked India Cements to show exact share holding pattern of the Company.They have also questioned conflict of interest between Srinivasan and CSK.
It is felt that if Indian Cements failed to show the exact share holding pattern of the company to Supreme Court then for sure that CSK will be disqualified without any further adieu.
Supreme Court’s observations on IPL scam today:
1. Have to disqualify CSK with facts available.
2. Srinivasan as BCCI president and owner of CSK is conflict of interest
3. Let BCCI elections he held. Those named in report must step aside and the new board should take action against those involved.
4. For now, SC focusing on only 4 non-players named in Mudgal report.
5. No further inquiry into the case, BCCI must act on findings of Mudgal report.
More to follow…
Image Courtesy: livemint
Indian Cricketers React After BJP’s Historic Win in 2019 Lok Sabha Elections
Following gruelling two-month polling for the Lok Sabha Elections 2019, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), has registered a massive victory by…
WWE News: Worrisome Update On Alexa Bliss Career Due To Concussions
Concussions have pushed the career of Alexa Bliss into jeopardy for a long time now. She has not been able…