IPL Spot-Fixing: Supreme Court observes that CSK must be disqualified
The Supreme Court today has asked India Cements to show exact share holding pattern of the Company.They have also questioned conflict of interest between Srinivasan and CSK.
It is felt that if Indian Cements failed to show the exact share holding pattern of the company to Supreme Court then for sure that CSK will be disqualified without any further adieu.
Supreme Court’s observations on IPL scam today:
1. Have to disqualify CSK with facts available.
2. Srinivasan as BCCI president and owner of CSK is conflict of interest
3. Let BCCI elections he held. Those named in report must step aside and the new board should take action against those involved.
4. For now, SC focusing on only 4 non-players named in Mudgal report.
5. No further inquiry into the case, BCCI must act on findings of Mudgal report.
More to follow…
Image Courtesy: livemint
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||7||6||30|
|Dabang Delhi K.C.||7||5||29|
Navdeep Saini Staying For The Caribbean Test Series As A Net Bowler
The 26-year-old right-arm fast bowler Navdeep Saini is staying with the national side in the ongoing Caribbean tour as he…
WWE News: Daniel Cormier Unhappy For Not Getting Match Against Brock Lesnar
UFC Heavyweight Champion Daniel Cormier is still not over with the dream of competing against Brock Lesnar. For the past…