The Supreme Court today has asked India Cements to show exact share holding pattern of the Company.They have also questioned conflict of interest between Srinivasan and CSK.
It is felt that if Indian Cements failed to show the exact share holding pattern of the company to Supreme Court then for sure that CSK will be disqualified without any further adieu.
Supreme Court’s observations on IPL scam today:
1. Have to disqualify CSK with facts available.
2. Srinivasan as BCCI president and owner of CSK is conflict of interest
3. Let BCCI elections he held. Those named in report must step aside and the new board should take action against those involved.
4. For now, SC focusing on only 4 non-players named in Mudgal report.
5. No further inquiry into the case, BCCI must act on findings of Mudgal report.
More to follow…
Image Courtesy: livemint
Get all the news and other interesting details about the upcoming T20 tri-series (Nidahas Trophy) featuring India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. Follow an download IPL 2018 schedule. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay connected with all the news related to the league. Also, check live score and you can subsequently download the Sportzwiki cricket app for Android to stay updated.