Vince McMahon is the king of the jungle when it comes to the pro-wrestling world. He has taken the WWE to a level that anybody can even think of touching it. It’s a dream for most of the aspiring wrestlers to compete in this business for at least once in their career. After all, we do know this company as the pinnacle of sports entertainment.
When it comes to run things in this company, Vince McMahon seats in the top. There’s a core team which helps him in a creative standpoint but The Boss always takes the final call. Apart from being the founder and stakeholder of WWE’s share, he does have a post in the company. He receives an annual salary for being the Chairman of the Board.
Recently, wwfoldschool.com published a report on the base salaries of Vince McMahon in 2019. They actually revealed an entire list that includes the other top executives of the WWE brand, including Triple H. You can have a look at those whopping amounts alongside comparisons from the last couple of years. P.S.-The list based on SEC filing.
– Vince McMahon – $1.4 million in 2019, equal with 2018 and 2017
– George Barrios – $935,250 in 2019, up from $870,000 in 2018 and $783,510 in 2017
– Michelle Wilson – $935,250 in 2019, up from $870,000 in 2018 and $791,044 in 2017
– Triple H – $710,000 in 2019, up from $684,125 in 2018 and $650,000 in 2017 (This salary of Triple H does not include his payment that he receives as an in-ring performer for the WWE. That is given below along with the total compensation list.)
– Kevin Dunn – $950,000 in 2019, up from $925,000 in 2018 and $909,560 in 2017
The other list reported by the source included the total compensation received by Vince McMahon and co. for the year 2018. It includes salary, stock awards, non-equity incentive plan compensation, and other compensations. Here it is along with comparisons from 2016 and 2017,
– Vince McMahon – $5,658,238 million in 2018, up from $3,087,537 in 2017 and $3,071,600 in 2016
– George Barrios – $9,108,342 in 2018, up from $1,943,808 in 2017 and $4,311,056 in 2016
– Michelle Wilson – $9,188,586 in 2018, up from $1,962,637 in 2017 and $4,317,617 in 2016
– Triple H (includes his pay as an in-ring performer) – $5,031,459 in 2018, up from $3,223,716 in 2017 and $3,993,417 in 2016
– Kevin Dunn – $5,932,114 in 2018, up from $2,306,369 in 2017 and $ 4,637,652 in 2016
Triple H’s salary as a performer in 2018 was $3,069,667, up from $1,493,640 in 2017 and $2,471,961 in 2016. Stephanie McMahon received $2.81 million in 2018 as the base salary. (including non-executive salary) Lastly, Shane McMahon earned $955,175 as an in-ring competitor.
Just a few days ago, it was declared that Vince McMahon returned to the Forbes’ billionaire list. The Chairman and CEO of the company has a net worth of $3.2 billion and is listed at #691. Forbes also noted that WWE generates “nearly $1 billion in annual revenue.”