Madrid, May 1 (IANS) Briton Andy Murray continued to lead the men’s Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) world singles rankings released on Monday.
Serbian Novak Djokovic came in second, followed by Swiss Stan Wawrinka and Roger Federer, respectively, reports Efe.
Spaniard Rafael Nadal, who defeated Austrian Dominic Thiem on Sunday to secure his 10th Barcelona Open title, remains in fifth place.
The current ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Andy Murray (UK) 11,870 points
2. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 8,085
3. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 5,695
4. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 5,125
5. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 4,735
6. Milos Raonic (Canada) 4,165
7. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 4,010
8. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 3,565
9. Dominic Thiem (Austria) 3,535
10. David Goffin (Belgium) 2,975.
IND vs WI: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, K L Rahul Hit Nets Before Home T20I Assignment
The Men in Blue have landed in Hyderabad a day before and are now gearing up for the IND-WI T20I series. The three-match limited-overs series will begin from 6th December at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium. The hosts are, however, in great form ever…
Sourav Ganguly Confident India Will Be Ready For The ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2020
Indian team is getting ready to play the three-match home T20I series against West Indies. Ahead of this series, the BCCI President Sourav Ganguly has revealed that he has some thoughts for the preparation for the next year’s T20 World Cup which he will share…