Want to be a professional cricketer?
Czech tennis player Karolina Pliskova continued to lead the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) rankings released on Monday with 6,751 points.
This week’s rankings remained unchanged as Romanian player Simona Halep came second, followed by German Angelique Kerber, who used to lead the rankings, reports Efe. Imposing Virat Kohli On A Record-Breaking March As A Test Skipper
Recently crowned Wimbledon champion Spain’s Garbiñe Muguruza came fourth, ahead of fifth-placed Ukraine’s Elina Svitolina.
The current WTA rankings and points:
1. Karolina Pliskova (Czech) 6,751 points
2. Simona Halep (Romania) 5,770
3. Angelique Kerber (Germany) 5,626
4. Garbiñe Muguruza (Spain) 4,991 Delhi High Court Serves Notice To MS Dhoni For Alleged Breach Of Agreement
5. Elina Svitolina (Ukraine) 4,935
6. Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark) 4,860
7. Johanna Konta (UK) 4,665
8. Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) 4,410
9. Venus Williams (US) 4,052
10. Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland) 3,940. Watch: Ravindra Jadeja Sends Back Angelo Mathews