WWE might be the most famous show professional wrestling but we cannot say that everything is perfect in WWE. Here in this feature, we will discuss about the changes that would be interesting to see if made.
5. Return of King of the Ring PPV : King of the Ring tournament is going on since 1985 and it was regular till 2002. In 1993, World Wrestling Federation started a pay per view event named King of the Ring and the PPV continued till 2002, after that WWE decided to defunct it. After that, King of the Ring became an occasional tournament that was organized only thrice after the PPV event was defunct, that was also in the episodes of Raw and Smackdown. The tournament is a tradition of WWE and Restarting the PPV event would be an awesome thing. King of the Ring was a very famous event and fans would be delighted to have the event back in a regular basis.
4. Tag team championship for Divas : the divas division in WWE is a bit underrated. However, it is true that WWE are not dealing with so many divas in their roster, but still, the divas division seriously needsa little push. When the Divas championship was introduced, fans were happy to see as additional championship for the divas, but as soon as the traditional womens championship was defunct, it became a terrible idea. So we think adding a tag team championship title for the divas would be a superb idea.
3. A major title run for Kane : the big red machine is definitely one of the most underrated superstar in WWE. He had only one World Wrestling Federation championship and one World Heavyweight championship run in his sixteen years long WWE career. When WWE finally decided to give him a little raise in 2010 by crowing him the World Heavyweight champion, Wrestling Observer Newsletter announces him as the most overrated superstar. And just then WWE pushed him out of the main events. I have no idea how can he be the most overrated wrestler of 2010? He is a very good professional wrestler, his mic skill is tremendous, and at the age of 46, he is a regular man in WWE roster. He has a large base of fans, and putting him back to the main events and a major title run for him would be good idea, something that fans would really enjoy.
2. Blood : Since it is PG, blood is banned from WWE. But professional wrestling without blood looks really lame. And PG era is getting pretty disgusting nowadays, especially comparing to the standards of WWE. Many storylines seems pretty childish and many go through a fairy tale ending. We think PG era should end now, because as long as it continues, blood would not be featured in WWE.
1. Heel run for John Cena : Ten years have passed. John Cena is a face since 2003. Everything changes, titles, champions, divisions, events, but something that never changes is John Cena’s gimmick which is getting hell boring. Many wrestling fans want to see John Cena as a heel from a long time but his gimmick goes on and on. And it doesn’t seem that WWE have any plan for changing his gimmick. But still, if Cena turns heel, it would be really very interesting to watch and according to WWE’s current structure, it would be a very bold move from them.
5 Bold Moves Fans Would Love in WWE
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||8||6||31|
|Dabang Delhi K.C.||7||5||29|
Dilruwan Perera Replaces Akila Dananjaya In Test Match Against New Zealand
Professional Sri Lankan cricketer Dilruwan Perera has got the chance in Sri Lanka vs New Zealand Test series. He is…
Steve Smith’s Replacement Marnus Labuschagne Struck By Mitchell Starc Bouncer
Steve Smith replacement Marnus Labuschagne was struck by the pacer Mitchell Starc bouncer. Labuschagne was hit after one hour of…