In the latest ICC T20 bowlers, rankings announced, out of the 10 bowlers 3 are from foreign countries and the rest of the bowlers are from Asia. Out of these 10 bowlers, only 5 are fast bowlers and rest of 5 are spin bowlers.
The first place is occupied by West Indies Samuel Badree, followed by India’s leading spinner R Ashwin who has been in excellent form.
The third place is occupied by Sachitra Senyankye who is leading spinner for Sri Lanka, the fourth place is occupied by Pakistan leading all-rounder Shahid Afridi. The fifth place is occupied by Australia leading fast bowler Mitchell Starc who is injured at the present moment.
The sixth place is occupied by Sri Lankan T20 captain Lasith Malinga who is suffering from an injury, followed by South African spinner Imran Tahir.
For the first time in T20 rankings, an Afghanistan bowler called Dawlat Zadran is at 8th place. In the 9th place Sri Lankan pace bowler Nuwan Kulasekara. The final spot is occupied by one of fine all-rounders in international cricket Shakib Al Hasan. Here we look at the ICC T20 bowler rankings.
- Samuel Badree(West Indies)- 751 points
- R Ashwin (India)- 681 points
- Sachitra Senanayake(Sri Lanka)- 671 points
- Shahid Afridi(Pakistan)-670 points
- Mitchell Starc(Australia)- 659 points
- Lasith Malinga(Sri Lanka)- 657 points
- Imran Tahir (South Africa)- 6411 points
- Dawlat Zadran(Afghanistan)-636 points
- Nuwan Kulaskera(Sri Lanka)- 628 points
- Shakib Al Hasan(Bangladesh) – 626 points