With wedding season on all around India our cricketers are also not untouched by it and many cricketers have tied know with their partner in this wedding season. We wish a Happy Married life to all the cricketers and wish they have a bright future ahead. Here is the list of cricketers who got married recently-
- Harbhajan Singh was the first one who got married last year to his girlfriend and actress Geeta Basra. His marriage was a big event which was attended by legend Sachin Tendulkar, Nita Ambani and also his childhood friend Yuvraj Singh. Yuvi missed a Ranji game to attend wedding of his best friend. Many cricketers made their presence felt in Bhajji’s wedding. The grand reception in Delhi was attended by P.M. Narendra Modi himself.
- Rohit Sharma was the next one in the list of players who got married. He married his friend Ritika Sajdeh in a grand event. The event was graced by the presence of many cricketers, business tycoons and other celebrities. He also invited P.M. Narendra Modi for his wedding as he himself went to P.M.O. a day before the start of fourth test between India and South Africa.
- Irfan Pathan was the next bachelor to get married, he married Jeddah based model Safa Baig. The two love birds met two years ago and from there only their story went ahead. His marriage was a quite secret affair but recently he gave a grand reception which was attended by many cricketers.
- Jharkhand captain Varun Aaron also married his childhood friend Ragini on 1st February 2016. The love story of Varun and Ragini started from the childhood only as both were classmates in school. Varun missed the big quarter final game of Ranji Trophy against Mumbai which his team lost.
- Robin Utthappa, The Karnataka batsman married tennis player Sheethal Goutham few days ago. The event was attended by Irfan Pathan and many other cricketers.
- Dhawal Kulkarni married Shradha Kharpude in a traditional Maharashtrian wedding. The wedding was attended by close friends and family member.
- Mohit Sharma is the latest entrant in this list. He tied knot to his girlfriend Shweta. The event took place Leela palace in Delhi. The event was attended by most of the North Zone cricketers. Virender Sehwag too marked his attendance in the event.
- Sarabit Ladda, the leg spinner from Punjab and former member of Kolkata Knight Riders also tied knot with his partner recently in Punjab.