Transfer Talks :-
- Manchester United have reportedly wrapped up the signing of Sporting Lisbon’s 21-year-old midfielder William Carvalho, who is dubbed as the next Ronaldo.
- The Red Devils are also closing in on Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos, 24, who hasn’t yet signed a new contract.
- Big-spending Real Madrid are considering a summer-transfer bid for Liverpool fullback Glen Johnson, 29, as the Spanish giants prepare to capitalise on the Anfield side’s delay in offering the England international defender a new contract.
- Ginners fullback Carl Jenkinson, 22, will be most probably be sent out for a loan-spell to a Premier League club next season with Newcastle and West Ham showing interest to land the Arsenal defender.
- Belgian outfit Standard Liege claim that Tottenham are not interested in signing their 20-year-old striker and top goalscorer Michy Batshuayi.
- Queens Park Rangers‘ 27-year-old French international striker Loic Remy, who is currently on loan at Newcastle United, has said that he would jump at the chance to join Arsenal if they come calling as expected in the summer.
- Liverpool are reportedly risking the wrath of Barcelona after insiders suggest that the Reds are making a move to sign one of their most exciting young talents at the La Masia in 16-year-old South Korean striker Lee Seung-woo.
- Turkish side Besiktas are all set to pounce for Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul, 28, this summer after missing out on primary target 32-year-old Nemanja Vidic.
- Arsenal legend Bob Wilson has spoken to reporters saying Arsene Wenger could quit the club if he wins the Premier League again.
Get all the news and other interesting details about the upcoming T20 tri-series (Nidahas Trophy) featuring India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. Follow an download IPL 2018 schedule. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay connected with all the news related to the league. Also, check live score and you can subsequently download the Sportzwiki cricket app for Android to stay updated.