Next Monday on RAW, WWE’s annual Slammy awards will return as we will celebrate this year’s best moments, matches, superstars, divas and trends. WWE.com has already published the categories along with the videos. So you need to get into the actions with your social media accounts such as twitter, Facebook or Instagram and make this year’s Slammy awards a grand success. Voting will be counted during the show as well through the WWE app making it one of the most interactive nights of the year.
Polls are now open with ten exciting categories which include Superstar of the year, Rivalry of the Year, Match of the year. Check out the list given in this article and start voting right now. For further guidelines, you can visit here: http://goo.gl/Xls2a3
To cast your vote, you just need to log into the social media platform you want and post your vote using the official hashtag for that particular category along with your nominee for that category. Here is the list, videos and hashtags. Results will be declared on Monday at WWE.com
- Superstar of the year #SUPERSTAR
- Rivalry of the year #RIVALRY
- Double cross of the year #DOUBLECROSS
- Surprise return of the year #SURPRISERETURN
- Best Original WWE Network show #WWENETWORKSHOW
- Tag Team of the year #TAGTEAM
- Hashtag of the year #HASHTAG
- Celebrity Moment of the year #CELEBRITY
- Tell me you didn’t just say that moment of the year #TELLME
- Best John Cena US Open Challenge #USOPENCHALLENGE
Here are the categories for which voting will be live during the show with the help of WWE app and results will be declared during the show.
- The Hero in All of Us Award presented by Coca-Cola