WWE: John Cena-Nikki Bella Breakup Might Not be for Real
We have not heard from Nikki Bella ever since she announced the much-hyped breakup with John Cena, until this week.
Last month, just days after the Wrestlemania PPV event, this abrupt announcement came. It shocked the entire world. They were said to be the first couple of the WWE which is why the people were shocked to learn about this.
Furthermore, there are millions of fans around the world who love to see them as a couple. They mourned a lot after hearing the news. The potential reason behind the same has been reported by us although it was not confirmed.
Currently, we are waiting for the premiere of the Total Bellas show, later this month. It might give us some more details about the split up.
Meanwhile, a reliable source has fuelled up the rumours that the breakup of Cena and Nikki Bella might not be real, at all. It came just at a time when the Total Bellas next season will air, and the promotions are going on. Meanwhile, the main character of the show, Nikki Bella is staying out of it. So, the speculations are that this announcement was just a publicity stunt to get automatic attention on the show.
Mike Johnson opened up on PW Insider Elite audio stating eventually, John Cena had to come back to film their breakup on Total Bellas. it might not have been possible if they did not remain as a couple. Furthermore, there’s no denying these two are legit actors, as well. So, it’s easy for them to make the story look like true when it’s not legit, at all.
Johnson pointed out the fact that John Cena and Nikki were dating each other even before Total Divas started. But, they never went public until they started appearing on the show.
The franchise player was asked about whether he is ready to portray his personal life on television. He agreed just because it was good for his career and the company.
So, just like that, the announcement came right before the beginning of the Total Bellas season 3. It brought some ‘free publicity’ to the upcoming season of the show which might have suffered from downward going ratings. With this controversy going on around, fans are bound to tune in when the show hits on TV on May 20th.
Meanwhile, this is what the source had to offer, more on this situation,
“Speaking of Cena, I want to go back to the Backlash stuff. I have heard some rumblings that your theory may be correct about this entire situation is a work. I don’t have enough to report it or anything, but there have definitely been some people who mutter, who have been whispering similar concerns. So you might be onto something there. So, I’m just telling you that if it comes out that this was a work, I am giving you credit now that you were the first one to call it.”
IPL 2019: Erapalli Prasanna Slams Ravichandran Ashwin, Calls Him a Liar
The fourth game of the 12the edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) between Rajasthan Royals (RR) and Kings XI…
Ben Stokes says he would never ‘Mankad’ Virat Kohli
New Delhi, March 26: After all the debate over Kings XI Punjab skipper R Ashwin’s decision to ‘Mankad’ Rajasthan Royal batsman…