Jayant Yadav is one of the new players who has been selected for the limited over’s series against Zimbabwe starting from 11th June. Yadav has been given a chance to showcase his talent as many senior players have been rested for this tour.
Here we look at the 10 facts about Jayant Yadav
- At the age of 21 Jayant Yadav made his first-class debut against Gujarat in 2011 for Haryana. Since then he has played 40 matches and has scored 1463 runs at an average of 27.60
- Jayant Yadav is a handy lower order batsman and a good off-spin bowler who plays first-class cricket for Haryana. His best figures with the ball are 7/64. His economy rate is just 3.28 runs per over which shows the consistency.
- Making his T20 domestic debut in 2013, he has played 29 T20 domestic T20 matches and scored 196 runs with the best score of 31.
- Meanwhile, he has 15 wickets at an economy of 5.97 in the same number of matches.
- Jayant Yadav made his IPL debut in 2014 edition but got to play only 3 matches for Delhi Daredevils in 2015.
- After a decent in the 2015-2016 domestic seasons, Jayant Yadav got a chance to showcase his talent in the Irani Cup.
- In 2016 IPL season, Jayant Yadav played for Delhi Daredevils taking 2 wickets in 5 matches. He impressed the selectors with his control and variations
- Jayant Yadav highest score in first class cricket is 211 against Karnataka and he shared a record-breaking 392 runs stand with Amit Mishra in 2012-2013 Ranji Trophy season.
- In the 2016 Irani Cup against Mumbai, Jayant Yadav made the chance count by picking two four-wicket haul in a winning cause.
- Jayant Yadav started the 2015/2016 Ranji Trophy season with a second first-class century while batting at number 4 with his new team-mate Virender Sehwag. He claimed six wickets in the same match against Karnataka in the second innings.
Virat Kohli Becomes The Fastest Captain To Score 5000 Test Runs
The Indian skipper Virat Kohli has become the fastest captain to score 5000 Test runs. Kohli achieved the feat in 84 innings during his unbeaten knock of 59 runs against Bangladesh in the pink-ball Test at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. In fact, Kohli became the first…
Popular Female Superstar Signs New Multi-Year Contract With WWE
It’s a good thing for WWE that several superstars from the active roster have re-signed with the company despite outside competitions. AEW appeared to be a huge competitor back at the beginning of this year throwing a challenge for the WWE officials. The superstars received…