Cricket game has distributed pretty a lot of games under auspicious names in the past. Such as Ashes Cricket 2009, Brian Lara Cricket 2007 has got good knee-jerk reaction among the cricket buffs. With another high profile title, Tru Blu Entertainment and Big Ant Studios are here with their new pet project Don Bradman Cricket 14.
This time the name itself is an idol in the cricketing world and situation is different. Drawing in a heavy weight seal of approval, the game will publish on Xbox and PS3 platforms on April 3, 2013 with the Microsoft PC version to come out after two months. The project has been funded by the CEO Ross Symons as he has an intense passion for the project and this is the ground of the development of the project and it took five years span to reach this level.
Big Ant Studios presented a public premier of the game at EB Games on Swanton Street in Melbourne on November 7, 2013.
The game has got some important features like:
- Contrasting the previous games this is going to be the first one to earmark a full career mode which permits you to have the control of an endeavoring young cricketer and innate in player creator with a full player physics which combine interchangeable exclusive attributes.
- Online multiplayer mode is going to enhance the players as they can save their progressing matches and begin again whenever they desired to.
- Player can decide to stand or go away in real time which will sway the judgment of the umpires.
- A switch able option between first-person and broadcast camera along with dynamic weather, pitch degradation and day and night features will also be usable.
- User can control the video replays.
- Ram- 2 GB
- CPU – Intel Celeron E1500 Dual Core 2.2 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
- GPU – Nvidia Geforce GT330 or ATI Radeon HD 3600 series.
- Hard Disk – 2 Gb of space
- OS – Win 7 32
- DirectX – 9
- CPU – Intel Core 2 Duo E7600 3.06 Ghz or AMD Athlon II X2 270
- Ram – 4 Gb
- GPU – Nvidia Geforec GTS 250 or ATI Radeon HD 6670.
- Hard Disk – 2 Gb of space
- OS – Win 7 64
- DirectX – 10
Release Dates :
The PS3 and Xbox version will brodcasted in Australia and New Zealand on April 3, 2014
It will also distributed to South Africa, Singapore, India and the UK on the 11th of April, 2014.
The PC version with steam engine for Microsoft platform is set to come out sometime in June 2014.
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||9||7||36|
|Dabang Delhi K.C.||7||5||29|
Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks About His Football Retirement
The 34-year-old Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has recently talked about his retirement from professional football. Present Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo…
Dilruwan Perera Replaces Akila Dananjaya In Test Match Against New Zealand
Professional Sri Lankan cricketer Dilruwan Perera has got the chance in Sri Lanka vs New Zealand Test series. He is…