Stats: A few records that may break in India v Bangladesh clash
The stage is set for a big clash as the Indian team will take on the Bangladesh side at M. Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore. It’s a golden opportunity for the Indian team to crush Bangladesh team and strengthen their chances to qualify for the next round.
Surely Indian team is the heaviest side among the two teams. For a fact fans should also know that Bangladesh team has never defeated Indian team in T20I. The Indian team will be looking to continue their winning streak against this team but before that there are some milestones that may be achieved in today match.
Let’s have look at some of the records that may be broken today:
1. Indian captain M.S. Dhoni is just 5 runs away from becoming fifth Indian cricketer to cross 1000 run mark in T20I. He has scored 995 runs at an average of 34.31 in 57 innings he has played.
2. Indian front line spinner R.Ashwin is just three wickets away from becoming first Indian cricketer to complete 50 wickets in T20I. Currently, he has 47 wickets to his name in 40 T20I matches he has played till now.
3. In-form Bangladeshi batsmen Mahmudullah just need one boundary to complete 50 boundaries in the shortest format of the game.
4. Star batsmen Virat Kohli is just 54 runs short of becoming first Indian batsmen to score 1500 runs in T20I.
5. Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan just needs a one-half century to surpass Virender Sehwag in terms of a half century in this format. Both Dhawan and Sehwag has 2 half centuries in this format. He also just needs 20 runs to cross 400 run mark in this format
6. Tamim Iqbal is just one half-century away from becoming the player with most fifty for his country.
I Am Unable To Get Ex-Cricketers On Board Because Of The Conflict Of Interest: Sourav Ganguly
Sourav Ganguly wants to make out all of his short tenure of BCCI’s president. First, he took a bold decision to introduce day-night Test match in Indian cricket and now, he is looking forward to work on the conflict of Intrest rules in BCCI. Former…
If We Field Like That, No Total Is Good Enough – Virat Kohli
The Indian captain Virat Kohli believes that no total will be good enough if his team continues to field poorly. The Virat Kohli-led side was once again miserable in the field. India’s rookie player Washington Sundar once again fluffed an easy catch and the ground…