Seven Habits of Highly Addicted Cricket World Cup Fans
2011 was a historic year for us Indians. The fact that we won the most coveted prize in the Gentleman’s Game was such a high for this Cricket mad country. The best part about 2011 was the match timings .Even if you missed half an innings drinking sub standard coffee at your cubicle or listening to some bald professor go on and on, at the end of the day you got to come back home and enjoy the next half of the match staying put on that cozy couch. Not to forget the mad “Ganpati Dance ” that followed when MS Dhoni heaved the ball over the boundary for a six and an eruption of nuclear scale erupted throughout the length and breadth of the nation . That historic “Bleeding Blue” moment is one that you would tell your grand kids one day.
Now as the World Cup begins tomorrow in the land down under, “The Swami Army” does need to follow these highly recommended practices
1. Early to bed and early to rise. Be a mamma’s boy this season and go to sleep early. You can’t enjoy a riveting contest with one eye open.
2. Sharpen your analytical skills. It’s time to get your intuition tuned up too. That final stage – If A wins and B looses and C loses to D then E qualifies. Yes no issues, do bring out your drawing pad, dazzle it with all permutations and combinations and see how many you get right.
3. Install/Update all your cricket apps since it’s very likely that you will be missing a majority of the action watching it live due to the timings. Get that 3G recharge done.
4. Time to go out and buy a Kohli/Rahane Jersey. As much as we miss the master blaster, the “Paaji” is not around for this edition. Dawns on you suddenly … Doesn’t it.
5. You probably need to update your Sports pack too and choose whichever version (Hindi/English) commentary you prefer.
6. Be sure to memorize or keep a copy of the schedule with you beforehand. Do try and set reminders. You don’t want to be out grocery shopping while Kohli/DeVilliers is ripping the attack apart or theSteynRemover is in a lethal mode.
7. Last but not the least let’s keep a clear mind. If a team plays better than our Team India then let’s give the opposition the due credit. Stone Pelting at the houses of Cricketers is anti-civilian and an act of cowardice.
Here’s to engrossing season of cricket .Cheers.
India Vs Bangladesh 2019/20: Second Test (Day One) – Indian Cricketers Dominate The Historic Day
The hosts India totally dominated on a historic day one of the day/night pink-ball Test match against the visitors Bangladesh at Eden Gardens (Kolkata). After winning the toss, Bangladesh captain Mominul Haque decided to bat first. But it was a horrific day for his team….
Update On Current Tag Champs Asuka And Kairi Sane Leaving The WWE
Asuka is the current holder of the Women’s Tag Team Championship with Kairi Sane. These two have turned heel a few weeks ago which worked wonderfully for both of them. They have been gaining momentums ever since then as the reigning champions. WWE has also…