Manager Mumbles :-
Danish legend and former Swansea manager Michael Laudrup will possibly demand an extra £1million in compensation if the south Wales side avoid relegation.
Transfer Talk :-
- Struggling Manchester United are keeping tabs on Fulham‘s 17-year-old striker Moussa Dembele with a view for a possible move in the summer.
- The Red Devils are convinced they’ve won the £25million battle for Germany’s schemer Ilkay Gundogan, who plays central midfield for Borussia Dortmund.
- Wayne Rooney is worth every penny of his £300,000 wages’’, says Manchester United boss David Moyes after the English striker’s goal in the 2-0 blanking of Crystal Palace.
- Toffees boss Roberto Martinez wants to tempt former Swansea midfielder Joe Allen, 23, across Stanley Park from Liverpool to Goodison Park as he strives to strengthen his midfield.
- Tottenham Hotspur will up the ante on their bid to sign Ukranian winger Yevhen Konoplyanka after Thursday’s Europa League return leg against the Ukraine star’s club Dnipro at White Hart Lane.
- Swansea’s Spain striker Michu, 27, is a target of big-spending Anzhi Makhachkala as the Russian outfit try to acquire his services before transfer window shuts on Monday night.
- English centre-half Joleon Lescott will leave Manchester City in the summer as he seeks a move abroad.
- Barcelona defender Javier Mascherano believes that his former club Liverpool can go all the way and win the Premier League this season.
- The Argentine however thinks that his former Captain Steven Gerrard should join Barcelona in the summer.
World Cup 2014 Updates :-
- In the wake of their 2-0 victory over Manchester City, German super-star Thomas Muller says that ‘the England national football team has no chance in Brazil, and the clubs stand no chance in Europe because they play too many games domestically’.
- England boss Roy Hodgson has not ruled out the possibility that Steven Gerrard could be leading England into the Euro 2016 finals – at the age of 36.
Rohit Sharma Slams Media For Too Much Criticising Rishabh Pant
The 22-year-old wicketkeeper-batsman Rishabh Pant has consistently faced huge criticism for his weak performances in international cricket. Rohit Sharma, the limited-overs vice-captain, has slammed the media for too much criticising the youngster. Rishabh Pant made his international cricket debut in February 2017 through the T20I…
We Should Organise IPL When Everything is Fine: Harbhajan Singh
The veteran Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh feels ok to play the IPL 2020 in empty stadiums in the wake of novel COVID-19 or coronavirus outbreak, but he first wants to see everything is okay before the tournament. Like the many other nations, India is also…