Want to be a professional cricketer?
Transfer Gossip :-
- High flying Liverpool are rumored to be lining up an audacious bid to land Barcelona‘s on-loan striker Bojan Krkic in a cut price transfer.
- Manchester City have joined Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool in the race to sign Southampton‘s young English left-back Luke Shaw.
- Turkish super league leaders Galatasaray have expressed their interest in Manchester City and Liverpool’s target; As they hope to snatch the middle-eastern winger Omar Abdulrahman before the English clubs.
- Spurs versatile full-back Kyle Naughton is apparently set to quit the London club this summer in search of regular first-team football.
- French full-back Patrice Evra could follow his Manchester United team-mate Nemanja Vidic out the door to Inter Milan at the end of the season as the Frenchman looks to end his career else where.
- Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspurs Columbian transfer target Freddy Guarin looks set to stay in Italy as Inter Milan seem to keep hold of the combative midfielder.
Trouble brews at the Theatre of Dreams :-
- Amid all the frenzied rumors following the 2-0 loss at the hands of Olympiacos Manchester United have confirmed that David Moyes‘ job is safe, for now; as they look to show faith in their manager.
- Bookies however, have stopped taking bets regarding Moyes’ sacking even though reports say that the United players are ‘bemused’ by manager David Moyes‘ tactics.
- Frustrated Dutch striker Robin van Persie has delivered a killer verdict on David Moyes’ Manchester United reign, admitting that they have been “lousy”.
- The former Arsenal man seems to be unhappy with the state of affairs in Carrington and is rumoured to be seeking a move away this summer.
Spurs have it all to do at the Lane :-
- Ahead of the return leg at White Hart Lane the war of words between Dnipro boss Juande Ramos and the Spurs heirachy continues.
- Having his say in the matter former Tottenham sporting director Damien Comolli has finally lifted the lid on the disastrous tenure of Juande Ramos as Spurs boss as Ramos slammed the Spurs management for poor transfer policies and unfulfilled promises.
- Spurs boss Tim Sherwood seems to finally letting out his discomfort about his misfiring Spanish Striker Roberto Soldado by stating that this is ‘his time’ to finally come good ahead of the return leg against Dnipro.
International Updates :-
- Manchester United starlet Adnan Januzaj, 19, has declined the chance to represent Kosovo at international level despite the much publicized invitation from the Kosovian president.