So what happened on the final pay per view event of Raw before WrestleMania? Who came out victorious and who did not? Who retained the championships and who lost? Find out the detailed result below;
- Sami Zayn vs. Samoa Joe – It was a very physical match. It was technically good and pretty interesting to watch. The match is totally dominated by Samoa Joe. It was not good for Sami to have a feud with Samoa Joe just after having a feud Braun Strowman. It is pretty much injustice for Sami as the Raw creative team is using Joe as the man to promote big men. Saami looked really weak in front of Joe where Joe was booked as a too strong competition for Sami. The match ended as Joe locked Sami in the Coquina Clutch and the referee called for the bell.
Winner – Samoa Joe by Submission
- WWE Raw Tag Team championships – Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Enzo and Cass – The match was enjoyable to watch, it was not technically the best match nor the best match on the night, still, it was pretty enjoyable to watch. The match was booked in the Old School way where the babyface team dominates the heels and heels somehow snatch the victory. Karl Anderson pins Enzo for the win and Enzo put his left feet on the ropes but Luke Gallows pushed it off.
Winners – Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson retained
- Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax – Another big person vs. small person match where the big person dominated the whole match and the small person kept looking for the right opportunities. The match was good, Nia performed well, good to see she is improving. Sasha did not have to do much in this match but to get beaten down by Nia. At the end of the match, it looked like Sasha lost it totally, Nia was completely dominating Sasha when suddenly Sasha pinned Nia with a quick roll up pin.
Winner – Sasha Banks
- Cesaro vs. Jinder Mahal – The match was not scheduled earlier. It was made by the General Manager during the preshow where Jinder Mahal and Rusev split up. This was the only match of the event to feature a jobber (yes we are still not considering Sami Zayn as a jobber). Before the match, Rusev and Jinder fought in the ring. Jinder performed good and looked he is too good to be a jobber and he should be elevated to a mid card status. Cesaro pinned Jinder after an uppercut. Even though Jinder was beaten he was not buried. The match was not worked very well as on some occasions it turned out to be pretty boring.
Winner – Cesaro
- Big Show vs. Rusev – Another match which was not scheduled earlier. The match was mostly dominated by Big Show and it looked really very bad for Rusev. This match literally buried him. Big Show Choke slammed Rusev three times and pinned him after a knockout punch.
Winner – Big Show
- WWE Cruiserweight championship – Neville vs. Jack Gallagher – The match was worked well and it was actually set up to promote Neville. Gallagher performed well and he performed his part good. Neville picked up a comparatively easy victory out of this match.
Winner – Neville retained
Match 7 – Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman – First of all, we have to disappoint you by saying that there was no Undertaker. But honestly, it was a great worked match. Both men performed really well. This was arguably the best match of the night. Braun was the stronger man throughout the match but he could not dominate the whole match. Roman Reigns pinned Braun after a Spear.
Winner – Roman Reigns
MSK Prasad Opens Up MS Dhoni’s Retirement Plans
MS Dhoni‘s unavailability for the cricket has raised many questions to the Indian cricket fans. Recently, the chief selector MSK Prasad has clarified that MS Dhoni hasn’t announced any retirement plans. Since the heart-breaking semi-final defeat in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, the former…
He Is Being Given Opportunities Because He Has Done Well In The Past: Vikram Rathour On Rishabh Pant
The team management and selectors have always backed Rishabh Pant despite his poor performance. He is always under scanner because of his low performance and poor glove work. India’s batting coach Vikram Rathour believes that Pant can be a match-winner if he gets back his…