Want to be a professional cricketer?
After having done with our part one, we continue you our final part of this series. Here is the part 2 of the series
5. Sable : Without any doubt Sable is one of the most sexy divas of WWE history. Her gimmick ‘Big Hot’ Sable was very famous among the fans on her days. She married Brock Lesner in May 2006 after she divorced Marc Mero. Lesner is 10 years younger than Sable! She has worked in the famous attitude era of WWE and after her return in 2003, she had a very good feud with Stephanie McMahon.
4. Torrie Wilson : There is no doubt that Torrie Wilson is among one of the sexiest divas of WWE history. She is a former Playboy model and aside from Playboy Wilson has also appeared on the cover of several other magazines, including the September 2006 cover of FHMmagazine. In 2007, she was ranked 43 in FHM 100 sexiest Women of the World, and also featured in Top 99 most desirable women for three years (2006, 2007 and 2009) of AskMen. She is very famous among the fans but surprisingly, in her seven year World Wrestling Entertainment career, she did not get any championship run. Torrie Wilson has retired from professional wrestling in 2008.
3. Stacy Keibler : Apart from wrestling, Stacy Keilber has also been a professional model and actress. She had a six years WWE career where she has featured in various roles. WWE announced her as the Diva the year 2004. Keibler has been a famous too. She has appeared in Maxim and Stuff Magazines. She was also a former NFL cheerleader. In April 2008 she was named #64 in FHM’s annual 100 Sexiest Women list. Maxim named Keibler #5 in its 2006 Hot 100 issue, and #70 in its 2007 Hot 100. In 2008 she was named #89 in Maxim’s annual Hot 100 list. the following year she was #77. In 2010 she was #82, and in 2011 she was #72. And in 2012 she was ranked 51. Keibler has declined each of two invitations from Playboy to pose in the nude for its magazine.
2. Maria Kanellis : Maria Kanellis is arguably the most prettiest diva of WWE history. She was a product of WWE diva search contest 2004. In April, 2008, she got the opportunity to pose for the cover of Playboy magazine. Apart from Wrestling and modeling, she is also a singer-songwriter and actress. Kanellis released her debut album Seven Sins in April 13, 2010.
1. Trish Stratus : Just like she is the best female professional wrestler ever, she is also the most sexy WWE diva as well. Aside from professional wrestling, Stratus appeared on a number of magazine covers and has been involved in charity work. She has also hosted several award and television shows, and owns a yoga studio. States courtesy : Wikipedia