WWE has wanted to protect several superstars from the All Elite Wrestling brand ever since they announced a TV deal on the TNT television. They also have offered huge salary amounts to the targeted superstars. These forced WWE to counter them with a backup plan. The superstars received a bigger amount from the company while re-signing with them.
A number of such wrestlers are quite e a few on the current WWE roster who signed a contract with an additional benefit. (with significant pay raise due to AEW’s arrival in the wrestling scene) The Dirty Sheets has disclosed some of the salary figures of those superstars, in an exclusive report. We present it to you as carried by wwfoldschool.com. The below-given superstars are the names who renewed their WWE contract. You can check the huge amounts they will get on a yearly basis by scrolling down.
WWE News: Salary And Contract Details Of Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, Becky Lynch And More
– Brock Lesnar re-signed a 12 month licensing and image rights contract for $500,000. Plus he charges $100,000 per usual appearance on Raw and Smackdown, $500,000 per PPV and $1.5 million per Saudi show. The deal expires on May 2020, as per the source.
– AJ Styles re-Signed with WWE for 5 years for $1.5 million per year (which is double the amount of his last deal). Plus, he will get Bonuses, for 150 dates in years 1 and 2, and 100 dates a year thereafter (dates do not have to distributed evenly). His deal expires in April 2024.
Apart from these two marquee players, kore superstars have put the ink on the dotted line. Here’s more on their salary details as reported by the source:
– Braun Strowman: He re-Signed for 4 years for a guaranteed $1.2 million per year contract. This salary does not include Bonus amounts. His deal expires in July 2023.
– Daniel Bryan: The American Dragon re-signed for 3 years in a $1 million deal, per year that excludes bonuses. He will work only 120 dates per year (standard is 180). His contract is intact until September 2021.
– Becky Lynch: He re-negotiated a 5-year deal signed in July 2018 to improve the base salary. THE MAN now receives $500,000 per year (improved from $200,000 per year) to $1 million per year excluding bonuses (this deal is similar to that given to Charlotte Flair in April 2016 and Ronda Rousey in January 2018. Rousey had to work for 50 dates in a year, with $50,000 per additional appearance). Becky’s contract expires in July 2023.
Greatness doesn’t need to be goaded into being great. pic.twitter.com/9yPZj5AxVc
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) August 20, 2019
– Dolph Ziggler: He ee-Signed for 1 year for the salary amount of $900,000 per year. He will work 120 dates in return with an additional Saudi show handing $500,000, per appearance.
– Shinsuke Nakamura: The IC champ re-signed for 3 years more, for the same salary amount of $750,000 which expires in April 2022.
– The Usos: The six-time tag team champions re-signed for 5 years for $750,000 per year (a $350,000 pay raise). The deal expires on May 2024.
– Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson: AJ Styles may have been a deciding factor in this deal. They re-Signed for 5 years for $700,000 per year receiving a $200,000 pay raise. The contract expires on April 2024.