There’s only one PPV remaining in this year’s WWE event calendar. The Clash of Champions PPV will be the last PPV in 2017. Smackdown Live will be hosting the brand-exclusive event on December 17th at the TD Gardens in Boston, Massachusetts making way for next year.
Like every other year, Royal Rumble will be the first PPV to kick-off the Road to Wrestlemania. It will be a dual brand PPV from Philadelphia to set the tone high for the hottest season of the year. Recently, an update from The 434 Facebook page revealed the entire list of WWE’s PPV schedule for the year 2018. Check it out, here,
• Royal Rumble (Dual Brand): January 28 at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Elimination Chamber (Raw): February 25 at Las Vegas, Nevada
• Fast Lane (SD): March 11 at Columbus, Ohio
• Wrestlemania 34 (Dual Brand): April 8 at Nueva Orleans, Louisiana
• Backslash (Raw): May 6 at Newark, New Jersey
• Payback (SD): May 27 at Baltimore, Maryland
• Money in the Bank (Dual Brand): June 17 at Chicago, Illinois
• Battleground(Raw): July 15 at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• SummerSlam (Dual Brand): August 19 at Brooklyn, New York
• Extreme Rules (Raw): September 16 at San Antonio, Texas
• Hell in a Cell (SD): September 30 at Nashville, Tennessee
• TLC (Raw): October 21 at Boston, Massachusetts
• Survivor Series (Dual Brand): November 18 at Los Ángeles, California
• Clash of Champions (SD): December 18 at San José California
The most notable thing in this list is there will be five dual brand PPVs on the schedule instead of the big four. As per the updates from PWInsider.com, the Money in the Bank PPV in Chicago, Illinois will be an added event where both Raw and Smackdown Live superstars will be participating.
It is quite expected considering the format of the show does need superstars from both the brand. It would give a chance to the stars from both the shows to become the Money in the Bank-briefcase holder.
Another notable change in the schedule is the replacement of the No Mercy PPV with Extreme Rules. The latter one is hosted just after Wrestlemania season gets over. But, around next year this is going to be the first brand-exclusive event after Summerslam. Also, the Great Balls of Fire PPV was withdrawn from the schedule.
Umar Akmal Keeps Coming Back: Tanvir Ahmed Slams Poor PCB Conduct
Umar Akmal has been suspended by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for an alleged breach of its Anti-Corruption code. However, former Pakistan fast bowler Tanvir Ahmed, has slammed the conduct of the board as Umar Akmal had kept coming back to the side despite his…
Sachin Tendulkar Suggested MS Dhoni To Be Promoted In 2011 World Cup Final
Gautam Gambhir put the chase for Team India into perspective in the 2011 World Cup final after losing early wickets. He stayed firm, dispatched the odds balls to the fence, and continued to built on a well-composed innings. But it was the decision to promote…