Chelsea now have no chance of signing Carlos Bacca this January even with even a staggering £30million offer as the AC Milan defender’s agent has revealed his client will not leave Milan at the moment.

Loic Remy and Radamel Falcao both have struggled to prove their worth when Diego Costa is sidelined with injury or controversy after having failed to spearhead Chelsea’s attack.

However, it is believed that new interim boss Guus Hiddink is in no hurry to dump either of his reserve strikers until he is able to bring in a world-class replacement.

Keeping in mind the Blues’ goal-shy attacking line, Carlos Bacca fits into that category perfectly with the 134 league goals he has netted since 2008 during his impressive spells with Barranquilla, Club Brugge and Sevilla.

The 29-year-old forward has scored 8 Serie A goals till now this term, in a struggling Milan squad demonstrating the explosive power which often draws a comparison with Diego Costa at Chelsea.

But now the player’s agent Sergio Barila has revealed his client is not interested in joining Costa in west London.

Barila said in an interview: “It is normal that one of the big teams in Europe is thinking of Bacca, as he is one of the best attackers currently playing.”

“Many teams have contacted us about Carlos and are willing to spend a lot of money for his transfer, but do not forget he is at one of the best clubs in the world. And he is not thinking about leaving at the moment.”

Manchester United have also reportedly shown interest for AC Milan’s prolific striker Carlos Bacca. The Red Devils have been left struggling in the goal scoring department this season and are manager Louis van Gaal desperately looking for possible new recruits to help his squad rediscover their potentiality up front, leading them to the Milan forward as a genuine option. And despite being 29, it is believed that United are ready to launch a £30million bid for his services. Bacca had previously been linked with a switch to Old Trafford in the past, but the bid failed to see the reality and he ended up heading for Italy instead.

  • SHARE

    Related Posts

    Rohit records third double-ton in ODIs

    Mohali, Dec 13: India skipper Rohit Sharma (208 not out), who piloted India to a mammoth 392 against Sri Lanka on Wednesday, became the first...

    British cyclist Chris Froome to cooperate with UCI after abnormal drug test

    Madrid, Dec 13: Britain's four-time Tour de France champion Chris Froome on Wednesday said he would provide any information required by the International Cycling Union,...

    WWE Smackdown Live full results: December 12th, 2017

    Last night marked the go-home edition of Smackdown Live for the Clash of Champions PPV, on this Sunday. Shinsuke Nakamura was back in action...

    WWE: What Happened Once Smackdown Went Off The Air: December 12, 2017

    Yesterday marked the last night before Smackdown Live comes up with the annual PPV event, Clash of Champions on this Sunday. It is going...

    WWE News: New Number One Contender’s Match Announced for Next Week’s Raw

    As reported earlier, Rich Swann got suspended from WWE for an indefinite span of time. He was involved in an altercation with his wife...