Top Five: Indian cricketers’ Favourite Food
Cricketers have to go through a strict diet chart to maintain their fitness, as fitness has become an important aspect of today’s game. In recent times, fitness is an integral part of every sport and being fit can take your game to a whole new level. A Recent example is the current Indian squad and their skipper Virat Kohli.
Virat Kohli, who is otherwise a flamboyant cricketer, is known to be very strict about his diet and spends a consistent amount of time on his fitness. He is the leading example of this current Indian team and inspires others to do the same. It has reflected on the mentality of every player and how positive they are on the field.
Cricketers hit the gym on a regular basis to keep their body in shape, and one wrong foot can take them out from the league of world’s best. These days every cricket teams have their dietician to look at the food habits of the cricketers. Dieticians make separate food charts for every cricketer according to their metabolism rate and keeping in mind other important factors.
Like most Indians are a food lover, cricketers also have likings for different dishes, and they love to have those dishes when they not on tours or having some break from cricket. Ranging from Japanese sushi to kebabs to butter chicken, cricketers love for food has a very wide range.
1. Virat Kohli– The current India skipper Virat Kohli is very strict with food habits and goes through rigorous fitness training session. He is currently the heartthrob of the nation, and every girl skips a beat for him while he is known to skip a beat for Japanese sushi. Being a Punjabi, he also loves parathas and dishes made of chicken.
2. MS Dhoni: The former India captain is very well-known for his love for bikes and has a showroom for it. Moreover, he is also a foodie, and his love for food ranges from kebabs to chicken butter masala and chicken tikka pizza. He also has a special place for desserts in his heart, and he prefers Gajar ka halwa and kheer. Milk is his favourite drink; he is known to drink a lot of milk on a daily basis.
3. Ravichandran Ashwin: The all-rounder from Tamil Nadu has foxed everyone with his variations is a home-man. He prefers homemade foods when he is free from busy cricket schedule and loves paneer capsicum cooked by his mother.
4. Rohit Sharma– Born and brought up in Mumbai, Rohit Sharma has had a lot of vada pav and pav bhaji but given a choice the swashbuckling opener prefers aloo paratha over any food.
5. Bhuvneshwar Kumar: The bowler from Uttar Pradesh who is in red-hot form in the white ball game is a shy person when it comes to media and popularity. Among all the dishes, Kadhi Chawal holds a special place in his heart. He also loves Urad ki daal (black gram) made by his mom.
|Dabang Delhi K.C.||17||13||72|
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||18||7||47|
India Vs South Africa 2019/20: Virat Kohli Has A Heated Moment With Beuran Hendricks
Third and the last T20I against South Africa was disappointing for India. The inexperienced but talented Proteas gave India a…
Ex-Test Opener Madhav Apte Passes Away At The Age Of 86
Madhav Apte, the former Indian Cricketer, passed away at the age of 86 on Monday (23rd September) morning at Breach…