Records made by Novak Djokovic during the first half of the 2015 season
Novak Djokovic has been in the form of his life in 2015 winning almost every tournaments he has been part of and has just lost 3 matches so far in the first part of the season. However, he failed to reign in Paris once again which he needed the most. In the process, Djokovic has made some records during the first half of the season
Let’s look at the records made by the World number 1:
- Became the first man to win five Australian open titles in open era.
- Novak Djokovic became the first man to win Indian Wells – Miami double on three occasions.
- The Serbian becomes the first person to win the first three ATP Masters 1000 in the tour.
- Became the second person to beat Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros after Robin Soderling.
- Became the only person to beat Rafael Nadal in all four Grand Slams.
- Became the first man to defend his Wimbledon crown after Roger Federer in 2007.
- Became the first person to record 17 plus top 10 wins in a season to the end of Wimbledon.
- Became the first man to beat Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros and Roger Federer at Wimbledon in the same season.
- Became only the first man to have earned 9500 plus points in a season up to the end of the Wimbledon.
Its absolute domination from the world no 1 who has the world in his feet and he is hungry for more. It’s just first half of the season and Novak Djokovic has already made it to the ATP world tour finals. The world no 1 doesn’t seem to tire any time soon and he is the firm favourite for any of the events in the rest of the season.
|Dabang Delhi K.C.||22||15||85|
|Jaipur Pink Panthers||22||9||58|
Sourav Ganguly Clears About The Meeting With Amit Shah
Former Indian captain Sourav Ganguly will take up the new duty from October 23. The former Indian captain will now…
Breaking: WWE Trades Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross From Raw To Smackdown
The speculations of WWE possibly having a big trade even after the Draft is officially over, came true. One of…